Last month was all about the prep work and creating more stock. Although I may have been a little distracted with wedding planning (who doesn’t get sucked into that Pinterest hole every now and then) I did manage to get the higher priority tasks completed. If you missed last months blog post on how to utilise the priority matrix then head on over there.
March is a bit of a crazy month for me. I’ll be going back into the market scene as well as looking at local stockists and collaborations. I’m still super determined to improve my beeswax recipe and also get my dye garden started early.
So, here’s the list of things I’ll be keeping myself busy with this month.
· Brecon Artisan Market
· #MarchMeetTheMaker Social Media campaign
· Order seeds for dye stuff.
· Experiment with new beeswax wraps recipes
· Make Zafu cushion with Sashiko detailing
· Experiment with Sashiko designs
· Begin spring foraging.
· Market research: Collections, collaborators, workshop venues.
· Restock fabric supplies.
· Personal: Wedding Venue hunting, sustainable wedding favours and invites.